Wednesday 25 May 2011

"Week one" - Weigh in complete!

Jumped on the scales on the weekend to see I've put weight on.. Damn.. BUT weighed in this morning like we're supposed to - 4.2kg gone! YAYYYYY

The first hurdle is over.  I still have to do my 'before' photo - I'm going to get Shell to do it tomorrow night :)

I need to figure out what my commitment is - that's one of the pre season tasks I apparently haven't finished.  Hmm....

Anyway, had a FABULOUS day today - there were 13 responses within 40 minutes from the forum I posted on today... All sending me major messages of love and support - all from people I've never met! It was great - made me feel so welcome..

I'm constantly being surprised by these meals - they've all been so tasty! I've mixed up my menu a bit, having things out of order etc... I'm doing my 'treat meal' tomorrow, because I'm going out for lunch with my Aunt.  Which is fine, because I'm taking all my own food for the weekend to camp...

On that note, I have to go prepare - I'm sure I'll be back ranting soon!!!

-Caty x

No comments:

Post a Comment