Tuesday 24 May 2011

FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!

The excuses are piling up.  I’m eating what I should - and nothing else, but I can’t bring myself to get up at 4:30 am to go to the gym.

Starting work at 8:30am in Surry Hills, I have to be on a train to work just after 7.  I live 25 minds from the gym, and it opens at 5:30. Therefore, if I actually do what I should and go to the gym, I hav to be up at 4:30 to gte ready and out the door to fit everything in. 

I can’t train after work because I have commitments every night - genuine, long standing commitments - such as my Girl Guides (2-3 nights a week).
By the time I get home I’m too tired to eat, let alone cook… But I have to because no one else I live with wants anything to do with the 12wbt. “it’s a waste of time and money”... UGH!!

I’m so annoyed at myself… But every single morning when my alarm goes off, I turn it off, and think to myself, work will be better if I get that extra hour’s sleep…

How do I get myself out of this mindset???

-Caty x

p.s. The next post is one of the (many) replies I received to thiswhen I posted it on a 12wbt forum. How amazing are these ladies!?

No comments:

Post a Comment