Friday 29 April 2011

Pre-Season Task One- Introduce Yourself.

Me again...
This was the first challenge Mish set us - to write a little about ourselves and why we were doing the 12wbt.

My name's Caitlin, but anyone who knows me calls me Caty. I'm 19, and originally from the Blue Mountains, but relocated to Cairns late last year. However I'm back in Penrith with my girlfriend Michelle.
I work in Surry Hills for Girl Guides, an organisation I've been part of for 15 years. I do babysitting and volunteer as a Leader for Girl Guides in my spare time.
The main reason I'm doing the 12WBT is that it finally occurred to me that my lifestyle is not okay, that I'm not healthy, and that I'm not happy about it. I've always had problems with my weight, and after so many years of "I'll do it next week", or "I can pretend I'm happy about where I am, so it's okay", I'm pulling my head in and doing something about it.

I'd love to be able to feel good about my body, and actually feel healthy for once. My girlfriend and I are terrible eaters, sinve we've both moved out of our parents' houses, and they don't dictate what we can eat anymore. I'd love to use the knowledge I'll gain through 12WBT to help her as well.

I can be pretty shy when I first meet people, but once I've met someone, I'll almost never forget them. Once I'm comfortable in an environment I can get very loud. I don't hold back on my thoughts, but I'm always here to offer a smile or an ear if you need it!


I guess I should stop rambling - that's another thing, I can talk until the cows come home!

--Caty x

No comments:

Post a Comment