Friday 29 April 2011

Introduction - to me, myself and I

Hi, I'm Caty, and I'm a foodaholic (group response: Hi Caty...)

I've signed up for Michelle Bridges' "12 Week Body Transformation" - 12WBT, because I've finally decided that it's time to do something about my weight issues. 

I guess the point of this is I can type until my fingers fall off, and get all my thoughts out there - excitement, fears, accomplishments and disappointments.  I'm going to do my best to be brutally honest - about myself, the things I'm eating, and the things I'm doing.

My aim for the challenge is to be well on my way to losing between 25 and 35 kg.  in doing so this will bring my BMI down from "obese" to "healthy".  But numbers aside, I want to feel healthy.  I want to look good, feel good, and be able to keep up with the kids when I'm babysitting.  I'd love to eventually have kids of my own, and I don't want to be one of those mums who take their kids to the movies or to a playground and watch their kid play - I want to play too!

I've decided that I'll post my own blogs - as well as copying over anything I write on the 12wbt website, to keep myself in check. 

Here's to a hard and productive twelve weeks, and to a healthy lifestyle from here-on-in!

Wish me luck,

--Caty x

No comments:

Post a Comment