Monday 15 April 2013

So, we meet again!

Aaaaaaand I'm back! It's only been (almost) two years, but my head is back in the game! I've signed up for Michelle's 12 Week Body Transformation again, more deterined than ever to succeed!

This time around I'm more prepared. I've spent a few rounds watching on the side lines, and I am finally able to financially support my journey.

It won't be easy though. I've fallen down before, and I know I will again.  But this time, I know I'll get back up and just keep trucking. I'll need your supprt though, who ever you are. Comment away, show me that there is someone out there hearing what I'm saying. Because if I fall this is where I'll come.

I apologise in advance for the endless ranting - for the bombardment of updates. Happy reading!

Caty x

No comments:

Post a Comment