Sunday 31 July 2011

Back on the Horse - Again!

Here we go again - I'm going back to the Gym!  After a bunch of dead weeks, where I did nothing but sit on the couch and munch on Chocolate and Chips, I'm getting back into it. 

My O B-P plan got rejected - I'm seriously angry and disappointed. But onwards and upwards.  I'll give them the best damned O B-P they've ever seen! Which gets me back to the gym...

I've lost 12 kg total, but put another 5 back on in my lazy weeks.  Whoops. So it's out with the chocolate (it's on special this week, too!) and in with the fruits and veggies again.  Out with the TV (and new playstation games) and in with the Gym, and Zumba.

12 WBT's almost over now, one week left.  But this is a lifestyle change, not a short term fix.  I many not be able to afford the program again ($200, ouch!) But I CAN afford to go to the gym, or to walk around the block, or anything to that effect. 

I'm dropping my car off for a service, and walking to the gym from the dealership... Then to Zumba and a walk home.  Excellent! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment