Tuesday 30 April 2013

Caty is Committing Herself!!!

Hello there! Today we are goal setting and making commitments. Or, I am.

I'm taking the afternoon to put myself first and catch up on my Preseason challenges for this round of 12WBT. Today I set goals, and I'll put them in concrete tomorrow with my personal trainer (eek!). I also made a commitment. To myself, to Mish, to my partner, and to my best friend.
Now, it should be noted that these goals and commitments range in time frame from two weeks to a year. However, here I am. I'm saying (shouting) it out loud. I'm making myself accountable. Again. Only, this time, I won't let the excuses in. I have committed to myself, and now to you. And I WILL succeed. Watch out world!! Caty's back with a vengeance!!

And here we go:

I am committing myself to my body! No more excuses, no more "I'll do it later". NOW is my time. I'm grabbing this opportunity with both hands!I WILL lose 2kg a week this month. I WILL work out six times a week. I WILL get my 1km time trial under 7 minutes. 
I WILL improve my life. I WILL keep a food diary. I WILL reach
my goal of being 69kg on my birthday (October). I WILL succeed at living with my partner, and cooking amazing, healthy meals for us both. I WILL encourage her to work out with me! And, I WILL find the awesome in every situation.

 

BRING IT ON!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment